Ready to Build the Practice of Your Dreams?
Get a website created and tailored just for you with your ideal client and practice vision in mind, and start building the practice of your dreams.
How It Works
5 SIMPLE STEPS TO YOUR THERAPIST WEBSITE
- 1Complete the design questionnaire. If you’re interested in working together, please first fill out and submit your design questionnaire. This questionnaire will tell me about your practice, your niche and ideal client, and your design preferences so that I can understand your specific needs.
- 2Let’s connect. After you have submitted your design questionnaire, please schedule a free 30-minute phone call so we can review your questionnaire and chat further about your project.
- 3Begin your project. Content will be finalized and images gathered before the design stage begins. If you want to provide your own content and images, I will guide you with foolproof content-writing and image-finding tools. Optionally, I can write the content and source the images for you that best represent your practice.
- 4I will design your website. Sit back and relax knowing that your website is being created to work hard for your practice. Content, images, logo, design, and my secret sauce will be combined to create a beautiful and effective website that presents your practice like the pro that you are.
- 5The Big Launch. Your website will “go live” amid fanfare and cheering. I will then provide customized instruction so you know how to make future changes (like posting blogs), maintain, update, and protect your website. Optionally, I offer a Website Maintenance Plan where I take care of all of that for you.
Your Goodie Bag
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Great Features to Set Your Website Apart
Similar websites for therapists range from $6000 – $9000 or require hefty monthly fees.
WORDPRESS & DIVI
Built with WordPress & Divi for a robust platform offering extensive features.
SEO optimized copywriting available for maximum impact to attract ideal clients.
Ready for a Modern & Effective Therapist Website?
RECENT WEBSITE DESIGNS
I would absolutely highly recommend your design services to anyone in need of a website.
I heard you on Allison Puryear’s podcast, and I could tell you were very knowledgeable. After the podcast I looked at your website and got your free 16 Top Therapist Website Mistakes Checklist, which I thought had such great information in it. I also read and listen to a lot of Allison’s material, so I trust her referrals. Then when we spoke on the phone for a consultation about my situation, I had no hesitations about moving forward with your services.
The investment was absolutely worth it. You did amazing work on such a quick timeline. We have a beautiful website that I know is crucial to our marketing strategy, so it’s worth every penny.
I loved how organized you were with clear communication. Having been through past design experiences that were really lacking in this area, I appreciated this the most. It was such a smooth experience.
You’re so knowledgeable and current with your designs as well as new regulations that we would have had no idea how to manage on our own. And I love that you’re also a therapist. It makes relating to the content and images so much easier, and you were so reassuring when we had any struggles with copy or just generally around growing this group practice.
I loved how you made us feel like our opinions were valid and respected while also pushing us a little on the design. It was such a great balance that we appreciated very much. And, just to mention again, the organization of the process makes for such a pleasant and smooth experience, especially for something that can feel so daunting.
The process of working with you is so streamlined, you’re very easy to work and communicate with, and the timeline to get the site launched was unbelievably fast.
We can’t thank you enough for your kindness and for creating this beautiful website for us. We feel so proud to have it to represent our business, and we know it will be the most important piece to our marketing strategy.
The purchase was 100% worth it!
Cris is the “tech-y” I dream of being, while also being incredibly personable and helpful. I was concerned about how much time it might take me to provide all of the information required for my website. Cris was very flexible and is incredibly knowledgable. Her guidance while making design choices was priceless, and she was willing to go the distance when any troubleshooting was required. I appreciated the step-by-step approach, which kept the process from feeling overwhelming. She took the time to understand what I was needing from my website, and offered clear guidance throughout our time working together. I would definitely recommend Cris’s services, to clients from all sorts of backgrounds and especially to therapists (as a matter of fact, I’ve already given her name to a number of other professionals!). Read more…
Quite simply, Cris rocks.
I feel fortunate to have worked with Cris in the development of a new website for La Madre.org, a nonprofit organization focused on serving impoverished communities around the world.
Cris worked as a true partner to affect much more than just a typical “redesign” of the website. She was extremely collaborative and her keen sense of digital marketing allowed for her to not just understand how best to support the organization’s brand strategy from a web perspective–but parlay it into a cohesive social media presence.
Cris can analyze and synthesize a lot of information quickly, form her point of view with strategic recommendations, use that as a springboard for creative development AND execute.