Want a Custom Logo to Represent Your Practice Vision?
How It Works
6 SIMPLE STAGES TO YOUR CUSTOM LOGO
- 1PICK YOUR PACKAGE: If you want a simple but modern logo with only text, then the Express Package will meet your needs. If you want a graphic plus text, then the Classic Package will best suit you.
- 2VISION STAGE: We will define your mission, practice vision, ideal client, brand personality and core values.
- 3DESIGN STAGE: I get to work designing your initial custom logo design concepts.
- 4REVIEW STAGE: You will review the design concepts and pick your favorite logo.
- 5REVISION STAGE: I will perform your requested revisions to your chosen logo.
- 6LOGO DELIVERY: I will deliver your finalized logo to you that best represents you and your practice.
Ready for a New Logo Design?
I highly recommend Growing Therapists.
I was interested in trying to create my own website on WordPress, but after a while, I realized I didn’t have the knowledge or expertise to do so. I reviewed several different options of therapist website designers and decided to work with Cris. It has been a great experience. Cris listened to what I envisioned and wanted for my website. She guided me through all the steps I needed to take to be a part of the process, yet when I was stuck or unsure of how to get my message across she provided helpful, insightful feedback and suggestions. Because she, too, is a therapist, she understands how important it is for me to reach the potential clients to whom I believe I can be the most helpful. Cris helped create a website I feel very proud of. Read more…
There are so many reasons I’d recommend Cris.
Like most private practice newbies, I was particularly worried about costs but quickly realized that most seasoned therapists recommended having a professional design your website for optimal results. As a therapist herself, Cris is able to design a website that is tailored specifically for therapists. The website is customized to reflect on the therapeutic relationship between a therapist and client. She was able to form a coherent and beautiful website, just the way I had envisioned it. Cris helps you explore and identify your counseling niche. Most of us come into private practice with a very broad idea of what kind of clients you want to work with. Cris helped me to explore and narrow down on my “ideal client.” I would recommend Cris not only for newbies but also for seasoned therapists who want to market themselves through a beautiful and professional website. Read more…